Over three decades, our team has built an impressive corporate resume from more than 1100 business owners selling a business, in valuations or seeking to acquire.
With degrees in petroleum engineering, accounting, applied economics and business, our highly skilled M&A broker team has thousands of hours in continuing education specific to acquisition and divestiture of businesses and hold leading national certifications:
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Merger and Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI)
- Certified Merger & Acquisition Advisor (CM&AA)
- Certified Business Intermediary (CBI)
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Board Certified Broker (TABB)
- Certified Business Counselor (ICBC)
- Licensed Real Estate Brokers
- Senior Business Analyst (SBA)
- Certified Machinery/Equipment Appraiser (CMEA)
IBG/CK Business Consultants, Inc.’s M&A brokers are active in professional associations including:
- National Propane Gas Association (NPGA)
- The M&A Source (MAS)
- State and Regional Petroleum and Propane Associations
- The Manufacturer & Business Association (MBA)
- Alliance of Mergers and Acquisitions Advisors (AMAA)
- Pennsylvania Business Broker’s Association (PBBA)
- Association of Corporate Growth (ACG)
- International Business Broker’s Association (IBBA)
- Texas Association of Business Brokers (TABB)
- National Equipment & Business Builders Institute (NEBB)
- Institute of Certified Business Counselors (ICBC)
- Society of Business Analysts (SBA)
- Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA)
Gary, let me first tell you that you had prepared a great information book.
C. Adam Jansen, Managing Director - Hayford Cardinal Holdings, Inc.
I wanted to compliment you on your professionalism on our package. You are far and above anything we have seen out there.
I felt very comfortable dealing with you and listening to your presentation, obviously, because of your fine reputation in the industry ... Your program walked us through every possible detail involved in the propane industry.