- Preparing the Business for Sale
- A Buyer's Disclosure Questionnaire
- How Does One Determine if Now is the Right Time to Sell?
- When Will You Want to Consider Earn-Outs?
- Independent Contractors: What You Need to Know
- What are Buyers Looking for in a Company?
- Valuing a Business from a Buyer’s Perspective
- The Anatomy of A Deal
- Valuing Privately-Held Companies
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Twelve Steps to Assure a Successful Sale
- Negotiating the Deal
- Why Business Owners Decide to Sell
- Some Thoughts on Valuing/Pricing a Business
- Why Deals Fail to Close
- Can You Really Afford to Sell?
- Do Financials Tell the Whole Story?
- Key Factors on the Acquirer's Side
- What A Buyer May Really Be Looking At
- Closing the Buyer-Seller Price Gap
- An Acquirer's Disclosure Questionnaire
- A Pig in a Poke
- Beginning with the End in Mind
Your company did a great job for us ... By your screening of potential buyers, you eliminated the otherwise probability of my fuel distribution personal friends becoming disturbed by myself directly eliminating them from serious consideration. Further, your knowledge of the market probably resulted in obtaining a substantially higher price.
Lloyd J. Nolan, Inc.
I enjoy working with your firm and I certainly would refer you to anyone in need of your services.
Hinman, Howard & Kattell, LLP
Thanks again for your fast and thorough response to all the questions. You certainly do a very good job for your clients and make it easy for a potential buyer.